20 December 2005

Week 15: Apocalypse Now

Three and out...that's how my obit will read this season. Three playoff games, three losses. As Vizzini would say, "Inconcievable!" But, alas, I do not think that word means what I think it means. The best thing I can say about last weekend is that at least the Phalanx were on a bye and didn't have a chance to lose.

AnyGivenSunday: Philly Phalanx (13-1) rested on a bye
UIUCAAL: The Flying Peytons ousted the Philly Phizz (10-4) 99-61
WFL: Heir Jordyn eliminated The Senators (9-6) 78-67

WFL Bonus: The Diehards mcclaned Barbie's Bruins 69-48
NLFFL: The Crows bounced the Philly Phrenzy (8-7) 82-56
asdf: Olney Ocelots (8-7) boiled the Cleveland Steamers 101-99

The Ocelots also have moved into 3rd place on the strength of their now 7-game win streak and, should the chips fall as they should, will probably overtake Mr. Danton's Hartford Holdouts for the #2 spot by the end of the season. So at least I got that going for me.

Also, Yahoo!'s got a new Fantasy Sports Profile for all its users. Trophy case and everything. I didn't even know it saved all that info, but it's pretty neat to see nonetheless. Note my Hockey Championship in 2002. I was en fuego sobre hielo.

No comments: