03 November 2005

Cool.

So I'm flipping around Amazon (I love their recommendations engine, despite the malicious future it will generate in Epic 2015), and they've recommended Watchmen, which I of course already have, but I like to read other people's reviews of my favorite books, and as I'm scrolling down, I see that my own Listmania List of my favorite books is the very first recommended page! Over a thousand people have read my list. Only two have said it was helpful, but still to have my recommended booklist in the same Amazon page as Watchmen is pretty flattering.

So, of course, a survey was in order. My list is given on the pages for A Confederacy of Dunces, The Stars My Destination, The Demolished Man, Isaac Asimov's Robot Trilogy, V for Vendetta, Preacher: Gone to Texas, and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Neat-O.

No comments: