21 February 2007

Happy Day Breaks!

I owe the good folks at ABC half of an apology. I was under the misapprehension that they'd let the great Day Break fade away without airing the final episodes anywhere. It turns out they've put the unaired episodes 6-12 online, and they're pretty darned solid. I imagine the finale will be worth the wait.

On the flipside, the wife and I have given up on Studio 60. Last I checked, it was supposed to be about the backstage of a comedy show. They've lost their way, and, with it, their audience. I've replaced it with The Dresden Files. Dresden is another fine effort from the Sci Fi channel, on the heels of the excellent Eureka. It's no wonder I don't go to the movies anymore (although I'm dying to see The Departed, Children of Men, Pan's Labyrinth, Crank, and The Prestige...on DVD, of course).

For those interested, shows I'm still currently watching: Heroes, The Office, The Amazing Race, Boston Legal, Battlestar Galactica, Scrubs, Iron Chef America, The Soup, and The Dresden Files.

Shows I'm waiting for the next season of: Doctor Who, Eureka, The Shield, Hu$tle, Nip/Tuck, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

New shows I'm going to give a chance: Painkiller Jane and The Ri¢hes.

No comments: