04 February 2006

myTunes

Screw iTunes...the thing's a resource hog and overly complex for what it needs to do. Much like my mp3 player. Although I like my mp3 player, I prefer Barb's, since it just plays things in file order, rather than messing with ID3 tags. Waste of time and needlessly complex, if you ask me.

But, sadly, no one does.

So, what's in my mp3 player these days?

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Damned Good
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism - Pretty Good
Emiliana Torrini - Love in the Time of Science and Fisherman's Woman - Overrated
Flogging Molly - Live Behind the Green Door - Damned Good
Green Day - Bullet in a Bible - Damned Good
Gorillaz - Demon Days - Overrated (although Feel Good, Inc is phenomenal)
Gunther - Pleasureman - Damned Good, check out his website
Hal - Hal - Pretty Good
KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope - Solid debut (Suddenly I See is amazing)
Kaiser Chiefs - Employment - Pretty Good
The Shins - Oh, Inverted World and Chutes Too Narrow - Both Damned Good
Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise - Damned Good (In spite of trying too hard)
Robbie Williams - Advertising Space EP1, EP2, and DVD - Robbie can do no wrong

No comments: